The temperature controller TR-50 is designed for controlling the temperature of samples in the Mössbauer cryostats MBBC-HE0106 and MBBC-H20106.
A silicon diode DT-670 inside the cryostat is used as temperature sensor.
- Minimum programmable temperature: 1.4 K
- Maximum temperature approx. 350 K depending on technical features of the used cryostat
- Four-wire connection to the sensor diode for precise temperature measurement
- Short thermal response time of the silicon diode due to the small physical size
- DC output for the heating device
- Built-in temperature control module EUROTHERM 3216 with many programmable functions
- Setting temperature control parameters via push buttons at the front panel of the EUROTHERM module
- Remote control by an optional software (setting temperature control parameters and reading measuring values) via RS 232C serial interface