The RiKon-5-LNC Controller 772 is designed for controlling the N2 level within the Liquid Nitrogen Cryostats RiKon-5-LNC and supplying the cryostat with fluid nitrogen.
A germanium diode AA118 is used as level sensor. A thermo resistor PT100 inside the RiKon-5 CEMS detector is used as temperature sensor.
- Minimum temperature close to fluid N2 temperature (depending on technical features of the RiKon-5-LNC)
- Maximum temperature approx. room temperature
- Tree-(four-)wire connection to the thermo resistor for precise temperature measurement
- DC output for the heating device inside the RiKon-5 CEMS detector
- Built-in temperature control module EUROTHERM 3216 with many programmable functions
- Setting temperature control parameters via push buttons at the front panel of the EUROTHERM module
- Remote control by an optional software (setting temperature control parameters and reading measuring values) via RS 232C serial interface